Thursday, December 01, 2005

Mmmm... Ice Cream!

So today it beautiful outside and well everyone thinks it's cold. So me and my friend Nandini went and got ice cream from marble slab. Good Stuff. But if it is so cold outside why do people buy ice cream? How can a store like Marble Slab survive the winter? Well in Grande Prairie maybe we are crazy and most of us don't get that cold just the wimps like Nandini. I had people give me funny looks when i walked into college today but hey who doesn;t like a little ice cream every now and then. I say now and then because it is about $100 for an ice cream now.
I also had a deep conversation about english today and how the language was created so people like me would fail it in college.
Here is what I thought about and it is completly logical!!>!>!

Real Word / Plural
Goose / Geese
Mouse / Mice
Moose / Meese
House / Hice
Blouse / Blice

Can't you just see it going to a store and asking if you could get both of your blices put into one bag... that would be great!

So it has been about 1000 years since i was on here last and wow thanks for the great comments and ya i dunno i think i may be getting busier but school is almost over. I'll try to get on here more often most of you have probably given up on this BLOG... I don't blame you.

Where is all the snow? Maybe it's the notherner in me but where is all the snow? It is December 1st and there is no snow... well maybe like 5 cm... can't go sledding on that. Why don't kids like the snow anymore?>? I don't get it, it's like you hit 10 and all you want ot play is video games and then you hit thirteen and all you want to learn about is anatomy (you know what i mean). What about snow forts, sledding, snow ball fights. I think it is a big government conspiracy and they are hiding all the snow so more people will move here from warmer places... Ok maybe not!

So I'm going to be heading off to edmonton soon! Can't wait! I always have a good time there maybe because I get to hang out with weird people... Maybe not as weird as everyone up here but weird when you look at edmonton standards.

I also think the oilers should trade Conklin! What do all you guys think? Maybe we'll get a 21st round draft pick for him...

Well I think i am all out of things to rant about.... Until next time... "Stay Fit and Have Fun" Body Break

Ian

4 Comments:

Blogger RainbowBrite said...

Marble Slab is so good...Mmmm Raspberry Cheesecake.
I can't wait for you to come here just think a real big city hockey game :P Even though the Storm games can be more exciting
Love you and miss you

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what? Yesterday I had ice cream too and it was freezing outside. I felt so Canadian. And where did all the snow go?

4:58 PM  
Blogger Chrissy and Brian said...

OUCH! We aren't wierd! What are you talking about? That hurt our feelings. Thats it, we are teaching Duke and Bear some bad tricks to play on you... sleep with one eye open...

10:50 PM  
Blogger BethJoy said...

Wow, I was completely shocked, but also pleasantly surprised to find you had blogged. Well looking forward to seeing you up in Edmonton. Our new year's party is going to rock! megs, you, ben, brett, Jonah, Keith and I :)

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home