Thursday, February 23, 2006

Is it time for a post yet?

Hello All!!!
Yes I am still alive and would like to thank you for all the caring emails to see if I was still alive! (There were none...)

Last night I went to see Relient K which was pretty awesome because there are an amazing group and their musical talent really impresses me. A band that can actually sing harmony is hard to come by. They were very good live and seemed great because the two opening bands weren't the greatest.

So I have been in Edmonton for a few days now and I am having a great time... I get to see all the people I haven't seen in so long and it has been really good. Man those Gallimores can cook....

STOMP... for all of you who think STOMP is gay or weird... HAH! I think your wrong.. I went to STOMP on Tuesday not knowing what to expect and felt like a slob because I was at the Jube wearing jeans. But I soon realized that these performers were amazing and I was blown away with the intricate rhythms they pulled off. If you can go see STOMP do it!! (I might go again on Sat or Sun)

*NEWSFLASH*
MEGAN CAN COOK!
For Valentines Megan made me supper and it was really good. She made Teriyaki Chicken, Wildrice, and Turtle Pie. The pie was great especially because I love turtles. MMMM. Thanks babe for the awesome food. I love you.

Kyle, Alyson, and Ib are coming to Edmonton tonight and tomorrow we are going West Ed crazy... If I don't die bungee jumping I will put pictures of it on here.

Well Bye for now

*Stay tuned for another BLOG someday*
Ian

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now where was your tribute to me? I forgive you. Hope to see you again soon.

2:55 PM  
Blogger RainbowBrite said...

I love you too babe...I am so happy that you came down this week. I had a great time

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home